Smoke is insidious and the damage it causes can be toxic. The team at Restoration XP can expertly assess all smoke damage and recommend an appropriate plan of action based on their findings. With the goals of reducing loses and giving back your peace of mind, our professionals are ready to help. Contact Restoration XP right away for complete smoke damage cleanup services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Sherman, and the surrounding Texas cities.
Minimizing Losses with Fast Service
At Restoration XP, we understand that a rapid response is of the utmost importance.
- Call (214) 301-5798 any time, day or night, for emergency smoke damage restoration service.
- Trust in a fast and professional smoke damage cleanup from our smoke damage remediation experts.
- We’ll handle your insurance for you, so you don’t have to.
It’s Not Just for Show
Our company has been handling smoke damage restoration for years, so you can trust that nothing about out performance is smoke and mirrors. We will:
- Offer professional cleaning of any damaged structures such as the walls, ceiling, and floors.
- Make sure that all contaminated property is safely disposed of following industry standards.
- Thoroughly clean all affected contents.
- Follow through with sanitizing and deodorizing to ensure elimination of smoke and fire odors.
Soot Residue is not to be Trifled With. Leave the Cleanup to Restoration XP.
Soot residue doesn’t just leave an unsightly mess. It can be toxic. Leave soot cleanup to the professionals at Restoration XP so you can rest easy knowing your home or business is clean.
- We thoroughly test soot residue to ensure we’re using the most appropriate cleaning method.
- We remove soot from hard surfaces like brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain.
- We also offer soft-surface soot removal from upholstery and carpets.
When You Have Smoke Damage, Call (214) 301-5798 for Fast, Quality Restoration Services
Restoration XP is ready 24/7 to assess your emergency and follow-through with the best cleanup option to fit your needs. We will:
- Contain the problem area to reduce cleanup needs and costs.
- Ensure industry standard cleaning of the affected areas.
- Aggressively pretreat surfaces to minimize the risk of secondary damage.
- Thoroughly remove soot from all surfaces.
- Deodorize to rid the property of unpleasant fire and smoke related odors.
- Dry and dehumidify affected areas to further reduce the risk of damage from bacteria, fungi, and mildew.