Mold detection can be a complicated process. Mold is a tricky creature, and sometimes it’s not visible even when it’s there. The problem is, when you have mold, it needs to be taken care of quickly. Mold can be a real health threat and is capable of proliferating through a building very quickly if not properly remediated. Because of the health risks associated, a fast response time is crucial to reducing these risks.
Contact Restoration XP, today, for your complete mold detection service in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Sherman, and the surrounding Texas cities.
Restoration XP Will Get You Back in Business in No Time
When you discover mold in your home or business, a quick response is essential.
- Call (214) 304-2164 for 24/7 emergency service.
- Expedient and quality clean up is always available for your property.
- We’re capable of communicating directly with your insurance provider to streamline the process.
Don’t Mess with Mold. Let Restoration XP Handle the Mess for You.
- We have years of experience in the mold detection industry.
- We’re available 24/7 to expertly remediate mold and sanitize all affected surfaces.
- We streamline the process by following through with all insurance providers so you don’t have to.
- We use advanced moisture detection equipment to locate any hidden sources of moisture.
- Our high-volume air movers and powerful dehumidifiers address potentially mold-causing moisture.
- We only use safe and environmentally friendly chemicals to prevent and remove bacteria, fungi, and mold as well as remove the odors associated with those contaminants.
Mold and its sources are not always visible. Don’t take chances with your health!
Mold can be tricky and hide in places that it can’t be seen like inside the walls and under the floor boards. Because it can pose such a high health risk, it’s important to take action right away if you suspect you have mold in your home.
- If the home is unsafe, remove all family members and pets to a safe location until the mold has been remediated.
- When handling any items that may have been contaminated by mold, wear a mask and gloves.
- Make sure the area is well ventilated and properly contained.